IFWA Presents: Duane Bousfield on Social Media and Online Marketing in the Art World
Wednesday, September 24, 2014 7pm-9pm
Artist and Senior Art Consultant for the Franklin Bowles Galleries, Duane Bousfield, will be presenting on how to effectively market oneself through websites, social media, and blogging to create an effective and profitable online presence.
– Art as Communication: Recognizing the human connection in art and online
– Artist as Website: Do’s, Don’ts, and Professional Protocol
– The Power and Pitfalls of Blogs
– Share or Die: The Art of Social Media
– Social Media vs. Social Marketing: How to get people to buy without selling
The event will be held at the 727 Building, 727 6th Ave, NY, NY a space for health, art, and community, in their 4th Floor walk-up lounge.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Find the event on Facebook!
Find the event on Meetup!